Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mini Collage Mania



The title refers to the fact that I seem to be on a small collage kick of late!! I've made 15 in the past couple of days...some beeswax collages and some collages embellished with just a touch of beeswax. I don't think (unless memory fails me...which it sometimes does ) that I've explained what the difference is. To me a beeswax collage is done entirely with beeswax, as the adhesive and the covering. All of the papers, fabrics, additions are added with beeswax and then covered with beeswax (for the most part). When I say embellished with beeswax, I mean just a touch of beeswax has been added to the top of the collage for a special effect. If the weather is nice tomorrow, I'll try to take some pictures of my past 2 days work to show you. For today I'll show a couple others I've done recently. Well, actually I already showed them 'cause apparently they went to the top of the post! Ah, well...whatever.
"The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."
Madelyn L'Engle


No comments: