Friday, October 3, 2008

Ten Things on Tuesday Post on Friday

I subscribed to a blog that posts a list of their 10 "things" for that week and tells you the list, so that you can do it, too. They post on Tuesday, but I haven't had a chance to read it or think about it until today. This week's is "Ten Things That Scare You / Freak You Out". My list follows:
1. the thought of anything bad happening to my family members
2. remembering what my foot looked like when I broke my ankle in 3 places and dislocated it
3. claustrophobic conditions
4. having my feet off the end of the bed
5. heights over water
6. having my picture taken
7. snakes
8. ferrets
9. the economy
10. politics in general lately
If you want to try it, too, go ahead. Makes you think! Leave a comment or leave a link.

3 comments:

Kyle and Amy said...

"Makes you think! Leave a comment or leave a link." Did you mean to do that?? Your a poet now. I know what you mean, feet off the bed yikes, when I was little Brian tickled my feet when I was asleep and now I have the fear of someone touching my feet again.

DJ said...

I agree with most, but I don't really get why having your feet off the end of the bed is scary. :P

Kerri Jean said...

Ten things...
loss of loved ones
death & what's next
enclosed spaces
centipedes (and most bugs)- and all of the horrible things they're doing while we sleep at night...
ignorance
the economy
bank executives and other irresponsible rich people
extreme old age (particularly mine)
--- wow, I didn't think I had that many!!